Raymond “Trey” Earl Styons III
4306 Crimson Court Wilmington, NC 28405
Cell: (252) 902-5777 Email: RES6122@uncw.edu
EDUCATION University of North Carolina Wilmington
Communication Studies Concentration: Public Relations
Overall GPA 2:43 Graduation date: June 2012
· An intelligent Communication Studies major with practical experience in customer service.
· Strong in Sales Management, Business-to-Business, Business-to-Consumer and Lean Manufacturing
· Able to work well with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Equipped to interact with disgruntled customers through experience in customer support.
· Very adept with problem solving, quick learning and crisis management.
· Been a captain on multiple teams and very leadership experienced and goal oriented.
· Honors received include: SASI (Student Athletes for Sports Integrity) Scholarship Award and Bo Memorial Scholarship, award given to the student-athlete who best displays leadership and integrity on and off the field.
· Activities include: Bethel Baptist Church and Port City Student Ministries, Student Operations Management Association and F.O.C.U.S. Student Ministries.
· Interested in a position with an Insurance company where I can use my leadership and experience to help the company grow.
UNCW Intramural Program Wilmington, NC
Officiating Crew Member January 2009-Current
· Learned time management and communication techniques with disgruntled employees and clients through customer support training and customer support help services.
· Created proposals to better efficiently communicate with employees and negate work schedules based upon employees and employer needs.
· Involved with revamping the online websites access and means of operating.
· Communicated with multiple schools on fundamentally improving program as a whole.
Greenville Pool and Supply Greenville, NC
Assistant Manager February 2006-August 2010
· Responsibilities included negotiation of pool and spa sales, over-the-counter sales of pool supplies, inventory management, store upkeep and customer repair and maintenance support. Sold one to two pools a week; repaired and performed maintenance on 10-15 pool cleaners per week. Supervised 1 to 2 store employees
· Controlled inventory and responsible for ordering materials for pools
· Provided customers with technical knowledge and practical tips about maintaining their pools, spas and cleaners.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST