Monday, April 9, 2012

About Me

My name is Trey Styons, spelled S-t-y-o-n-s.  I am a recent graduate from the University of North Carolina Wilmington with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies.  I am looking to pursue a job in the Insurance industry, where there is stability and fulfilling opportunities to help people in a time of need.  I know that I have a passion to work harder than anyone else due to my extreme competitiveness.  I have always strived to be the best in whatever it is I set my mind to accomplish.  What I could do for you and this company is limitless given the opportunity, and I am a team-player in every facet.  I am like Magic Johnson, truly a workaholic dedicated to his profession and helping in anyway.  But I don’t plan on retiring early. Look, I hope that we can continue to stay in contact and I am here to help in any way I can.   

No comments:

Post a Comment